Season dates for 2022: Sept. 20 - Oct. 15
Our hunts are sold as a package that
will include up to 6 hunters. The price is the same for 4, 5 or 6 hunters.
This will allow for smaller parties to not feel pressured to have more hunters
if they prefer to hunt in a smaller group and yet will allow us to regulate our
revenues appropriately. We think that we are one of the best values in
waterfowl hunting in Saskatchewan and our base price hasn’t changed in 12 years
but will likely change for 2023.
I am often asked about tips for your guide. A good comparison is when you go out to eat at a nice restaurant.
Tipping is completely up to you and the percentage of the tip (normally between 10 - 20%) is dependant on how well you liked the service.
- 2 ½ day hunts: $10,000 (3 nights in motel)
- 3 day hunts: $11,500 (3 nights in motel) $11,800 (4 nights)
- 3 ½ day hunts: $13,000 (4 nights in motel)
- 4 day hunts: $14,500 (4 nights in motel) $14,800 (5 nights)
- 4 ½ day hunts: $16,000 (5 nights in motel)
Terms & Conditions
- 50% is due at time of booking
- 50% is due on arrival
Price of the hunt includes:
- All bird licenses ($1,200 value for party of six).
- All GST and PST taxes, (11%)
- Guided decoy hunts morning and most evenings.
- Breakfast. Snacks and nonalcoholic drinks throughout the day.
- Quality hotel accommodations. Refurbished 2016. Our prices assume double occupancy.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Satellite flat screen HD TV.
- All GST and PST taxes
Does not include:
- Lunch and supper meals (there are 50+ restaurants within a 15 minute drive)
- Bird Cleaning
Average temperatures in our area:
Daytime high °F Over night low °F
September 20 65 40
October 1 60 36
October 10 57 33
October 20 52 29
- “Shadow Grass Blades” or “Farmland Gold” or similar pants (...and jacket if you have one). It is important to have your own pants that fit well and are the right color. A white or snow camo jacket or hoody is nice if you have one.
- 10+ boxes of steel shot shells (mostly “2”s).
- Camo shotgun with a trigger lock. A shiny gun is a detriment to decoying waterfowl.
- Leather hunting boots. Waders shouldn't be needed. Crocs or similar footwear to step into after removing muddy boots.
- More detailed information will be sent as requested.